Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Hello World!

Hello Everyone! Just to break the ice I am going to give my reasoning for this blog. Every since I was a little girl I have always wanted to write a blog and create a blog on makeup. Although the name of  this site is Simply Makeup, it is also going to be about weight loss, skincare, food, and much more. I love makeup but I also love to save money (being the cheapskate I am). Most of my makeup is from places like Walmart, Target, Walgreen's, Kmart, and pretty much all the places the average person shops at. I hope that many girls, teens, and even women who see this blog like it. I have one important goal while I'm doing this project and that is to help girls save money and get great beauty products at low costs. i also want to make people feel beautiful and just as a disclaimer I want everyone to know that no matter how much makeup you put on your face beauty is from within. Until then...

XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment