Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Makeup Starter Kit (Drugstore Edition) Part 2


O.K so now that we have the list of brands you need for a drugstore makeup kit let's start.


You will need:

Eye shadow: I prefer a palette but individuals are cool.

Eyeliner: If you are not big on eye shadow like myself but you still want a pop of color use eyeliners.

Liquid Eyeliner: I am a huge fan of eyeliner and my favorite look is the cat eye because it makes any look look dramatic.

Concealer: You should use concealer to conceal those dark circles or anything else that is under your eye.
Brushes: Well of course this is on the list. This is a MUST HAVE!

Mascara: Voluminous eyelashes don't make themselves. You can use this to make them lashes longer sweetie.

Falsie W/ Glue: If you want extreme long lashes but don't want to use mascara pop these bad boys on.

Bronzer: If you want the golden sun kissed look you need to invest in some of this.

Foundation: I HEART FOUNDATION! It has saved me from revealing my acne prone face and i prefer the powder form.

Lipstick: Every girl needs a pop of color on your lips right? Well lipstick is what you need to do the trick.

Lip Balm: If you want the more natural look this is the right product for you.

Lip Gloss: If you want the glass look on your lips this will do the trick.

Blush: For rosy red, pink, and even brown cheeks, blush is just what you need.

Makeup Remover: To cleaner your canvas, I mean face, these will erase it right off.

And Finally...

A good skin soap to wash away any left over makeup and replenish your skin

This concludes my posts for today so until then...

XOXOXOXOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment