Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Skin I'm In (Part 2)

Good Morning Everyone! Today I will be doing part 2 to my previous blog post. Just to sum up what I talked about last time there are five different types of skin. These skin types were sensitive, oily, normal, dry, and combination. Let me start off by saying girls, if you have normal skin I ENVY YOU!!! I would love to have normal skin. I looked at a website and it said girls with normal skin save at least $100 or less per year because they don't buy as much face soap as other girls with different skin types. If you want know your skin type you can either do what I did and see a dermatologist or find it out by taking online tests about your skin (Perskinality is the best one to me.) or you can even look up online skin type charts and if your skin is best described by one of the categories then you've got your skin type. If you just don't want to any of the ways previously listed here's a chart below explaining the characteristics of different skin.



No comments:

Post a Comment