Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Skin I'm In (Part One)

So today I am going to be talking about skin care and all that good stuff. I know a lot of teens and women deal with acne including myself. Some people deal with pimples, dark spots, bags, and much more. There are 5 basic skin types. You have:

Normal
Oily
Combination*
Dry
Sensitive

The reason why there is an asterisk by combination is because that is my skin type. I have sensitive and oily skin which is not very pleasant. I also started having acne and got my first pimple when I was in second grade. Part two and three of this post will be on how to identify your skin type. If you have any personal questions  or want more information about your skin type please email me at : simplymakeupblog@gmail.com. Ciao Bella!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment